Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hairbows Galore!!!












I love being crafty so I thought I'd make some hairbows...okay, so I have A LOT!! I can never find the colors I want....so I made a bunch! They are just put together in these pictures and I need to actually attach them...hence why some of the centers are off a bit....they're not attached yet. My plan is to put a ribbon backing on them so I can attach one of two different clips whenever I desire.....an alligator one or an actual clamp/clip....that way I can put them either directly in her hair or attach them to a headband or hat :) If you'd like one just let me know :)



1 comment:

ryanandtirzawolf said...

I love making hair bows and flowers too. Where did you get your flowers?