Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fulkerson Family Picnic

A few weeks ago we had our family picnic....the Fulkerson side. This includes my parents, me and my 3 siblings and our spouses and then 10 children...it's fun!!!! That's 20 people in my immediate family :)


Chris is walking with Kenzie and Anna...he was holding them, one in each arm but I was too late getting to my camera.





Zach's playing soccer with grandma


Chris is playing baseball with Matthew while Kenzie gets in the way.




Joel (my twin), Cara and Ezra....don't know where I was at when the other siblings and their families had their pictures taken...I didn't even see my mom taking them! Sorry for not posting any of the other 2 families!













Grandma and Anna....Penni (my sister) and Rob's little girl







We blame how we were raised on these two yahoo's right here....my parents.



Grandma and Grandpa and their 10 little indians :)












Rob...the cook :)





It was a gorgeous day and after playing at the park it was time for some water fun!










Caleb is lifeguarding :)




Cake and ice cream cone time.....it was also a celebration of Grandma and Callie's birthdays.






Zach was better off in the swing...away from the rough waves of the pool and running kids...he enjoyed watching and swinging :)



At the end of the day Grandma read a few of them a story.....and yes, Makenzie is one of the sitting nice and still on the couch!!!






No comments: