Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Owies

There's a scrape up by my hand also...it looks way worse in person but she's looking great now!!




She loves helping me bring in the groceries and does a very good job but as she was following me she tripped right before the two little stairs that lead to the main sidewalk. Well, she flew over the stairs and landed face/neck first and her body caught up last. Poor little thing made a loud head crash (I actaully heard her head hit the ground) and skidded on her neck. She has a nasty scrape on her elbow, knee, neck, head and by her eye....and she only cried for about 2 minutes then came right back out to help...what a little trooper!!!!!



2 comments:

gpagmafulkerson said...

poor baby, can feel for her and to hear her head hit, oh my goodness. She is a tough little girl. Pray she heals quickly.

Joel and Cara said...

Oh my goodness, I would freak out! Glad she's okay. What a trooper indeed!