Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Proud mommy moment

Baby chick cake for Easter by grandma fulkerson....mommy helped on how to decorate :)


I sat down (yes, i could've done this on the table but whatever) to cut pieces for everyone so they could choose their own piece size and kenzie wandered over for curiosity...well...the jelly beans were tasty looking. We were doing great keeping her out of the cake so we could take a picture of it with her next to it but.....well....

...she put her foot in the baby chicks cheek :) What makes this story even more humerous is that i put my foot in my cake on my first birthday...like mommy, like daughter...that's my girl!!!!! all we could do was laugh :)



No comments: