Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

PacknPlay


Here's my new packnplay!!! Mommy has been contacting the company of my older one for almost 5 weeks now!! My pondpals one was so unsafe, I was being held up by 1/2 velcro and 1/2 latches...who makes one like that??!!! Because of this issue I was put in my crib at night at 5 weeks old, it's okay mommy was able to sleep better. Mommy was getting very nervous because the velcro's all came off and the latches were pulling and I was only 5 weeks old, definitely not intended for use! Yesterday she put up the new one and tried it out...WOW...it's much better and safer!! You'd think the company called Safety First would make a safe product...we found out that it wasn't! Graco is the best!!! My crazy, monster puppy, Wilma, was interested at the new thing and tried looking over the edge, she's too short to see me so she sometimes jumps up to sniff me, crazy doggie! Mommy likes it in the dining room so I can nap in it during the day, don't worry the kitties behave themselves!!

1 comment:

gpagmafulkerson said...

Looks nice!!! Hope she enjoys it!
Took mommy awhile to get a new one.Whew!